Silk Screen MexiSkulls Halloween day of the Dead Stencil for Polymer Clay, Art Jewelry, Mixed Media
Halloween is such a fun time to pull out your polymer clay and mixed media supplies and start creating! This MexiSkulls design ads even more fun. It's also great for Day of the Dead projects. Lots of fun possibilities await you!
This repeating design is perfect for backgrounds or as a stand alone design. The possibilities are endless. We know you are going to love creating art jewelry, mixed-media and more with this design. Also great for gel printing.
- 4.25 inches long by 5.25 wide
- Our screens are fine 100 mesh for extra detail
- these screens create the most CRISP image with any acrylic paint because of the unique process we use to make them- unlike any other polymer clay silkscreen sold on the market
- made from strong and durable fabric that will last a long time with proper care
- crafting silkscreen tool to create your own patterned art
***Please do NOT use a metal scraper with your screen, only use plastic or rubber squeegee. ***
These designs are a dream come true not only for us but also for you! It's been a dream of ours to create our own line of silkscreens and stamps and we have finally done it. We have worked with silkscreens for years and know what works best so we designed ours to give you infinite possibilities and success every time. We offer our silkscreens in round, square and an overall design. Choose your favorite or choose them all, the sky is the limit!
WATERMARKS not present on actual screen design.
Use to create jewelry, magnets, tiles, buttons and more! Especially great for domed lentil beads using circle cutters and a metal palette.
Silkscreens are a long-lasting tool when cared for properly. Care instructions come with every silkscreen.