Thanks to Syndee Holt, using metal ribbon-ends on our clay pieces has been trending through polymer clay! Learn my version using stamps, inks, and bling and find out just how easy it can be to make something that looks amazing in no-time-flat!
Included in this demo you will see:
- how to easily use acrylic stamps with polymer clay
- favorite pigment inks and application
- how to attach those ribbon clamp findings
- measuring for your wrist
- easily attach cup chain to polymer clay with no worries
- making bendy things and making sure they don't crush in the oven
- and more :) we love to share our tips and tricks!
Find the Acrylic stamps here: https://createalong.com/collections/stamps
If this tutorial helps you, won't you please Pin it to your favorite Pinterest board so we can show more people how fun it is to play with clay? Thanks!!!