How to make a Ribbon Clamp textured bracelet with polymer clay, inks, and jewelry findings
May 09, 2018
- how to easily use acrylic stamps with polymer clay
- favorite pigment inks and application
- how to attach those ribbon clamp findings
- measuring for your wrist
- easily attach cup chain to polymer clay with no worries
- making bendy things and making sure they don't crush in the oven
- and more :) we love to share our tips and tricks!
If this tutorial helps you, won't you please Pin it to your favorite Pinterest board so we can show more people how fun it is to play with clay? Thanks!!!
WIN WIN WIN: Want a fun pack of goodies from CreateAlong? Leave us a comment below. Tell us how we're doing, ask a question about this project, make a suggestion... it's up to you. Winner will be randomly selected from comments on Saturday May 12. Good Luck!