Cindi's Paisley Peacock Feathers silkscreen Stencil For Polymer Clay And Mixed Media
- $ 1200 $ 12.00
Introducing the Cindi McGee collection. Peacocks have the most beautiful feathers and Cindi's variations are gorgeous! These can be used for so many different projects using different colors and textures. We know you are going to love creating with these designs.
- 6 inches long by 4 inches wide feathers are approx. 31/4 inches long
- Our screens are fine 100 mesh for extra detail
- these screens create the most CRISP image with any acrylic paint because of the unique process we use to make them- unlike any other polymer clay silkscreen sold on the market
- made from strong and durable fabric that will last a long time with proper care
- crafting silkscreen tool to create your own patterned art
***Please do NOT use a metal scraper with your screen, only use plastic or rubber squeegee. ***
These designs are a dream come true not only for us but also for you! It's been a dream of ours to create our own line of silkscreens and stamps and we have finally done it. We have worked with silkscreens for years and know what works best so we designed ours to give you infinite possibilities and success every time. We offer our silkscreens in round, square and an overall design. Choose your favorite or choose them all, the sky is the limit!
WATERMARKS not present on actual screen design.
Use to create jewelry, magnets, tiles, buttons and more! Especially great for domed lentil beads using circle cutters and a metal palette.
Silkscreens are a long-lasting tool when cared for properly. Care instructions come with every silkscreen.
We Also Recommend
Two small 2 inch metal bowls to create hollow beads, ring bowls and more with polymer clay