Teach at Polymer Clay Adventure!
If you want to join the most vibrant online community of teachers and students enthusiastic about polymer clay, you will want to fill this out and get ready to join the Adventure!
We are looking for teachers with the following qualities:
- a great technique of your own to share, with a wonderful project idea
- positive attitude (we have a positivity policy in our online community)
- Team spirit (there is enough for everyone and we work better as a team)
- ability to meet deadlines (although they are few, they are important!)
- Turn in a Video class
- Turn in a PDF supply list and short PDF outline of the class
- Help us spread the word and market the event
Once you click submit, we have your application- and we will contact you once our review process is over. Please don't get discouraged as we have a lot of applications to go through and we work hard to make sure this event is rounded with lots of techniques.
Classes are ALL video with a companion PDF outline (not tutorial- just an outline) and a PDF materials list. You will also commit to answering questions in our forum if students have questions for you (usually there are not that many, but it is important for you to be available for the few questions we do have.)
You must be comfortable, or at least willing, to learn to do video and pdfs- we will give you all kinds of resources to make sure you have what you need, and we have loaner cameras too. All class materials (video, outline, and material list) will be due by August 1, 2019.
APPLICATION DEADLINE IS ROLLING. PROJECT WILL BE CHOSEN ACCORDING TO OUR NEEDS AND YOUR ABILITY TO TURN IN YOUR CLASS.
ONCE you are approved, we will send you further information about how PCA will work in 2020, what your payment will be, and marketing info.
Please submit your idea here: