Silkscreen Stencil Papyrus pattern crafting, polymer clay + mixed media
- $ 1200 $ 12.00
This gorgeous design can be used to create almost anything. Silkscreening is super easy but the results are super fantastic!
A repeating pattern of papyrus inspired palm leaves.
- Overall pattern is 6.5 x 3.5 inches- big enough for a lightswitch plate
- Our screens are fine 100 mesh for extra detail
- these screens create the most CRISP image with any acrylic paint because of the unique process we use to make them- unlike any other polymer clay silkscreen sold on the market
- made from strong and durable fabric that will last a long time with proper care
- crafting silkscreen tool to create your own patterned art
***Please do NOT use a metal scraper with your screen, only use plastic or rubber squeegee. ***
These designs are a dream come true not only for us but also for you! It's been a dream of ours to create our own line of silkscreens and stamps and we have finally done it. We have worked with silkscreens for years and know what works best so we designed ours to give you infinite possibilities and success every time.
WATERMARKS not present on actual screen design.
Use to create jewelry, magnets, tiles, buttons and more! Especially great for domed lentil beads using circle cutters and a metal palette.
Silkscreens are a long-lasting tool when cared for properly. Care instructions come with every silkscreen.
We Also Recommend
Two small 2 inch metal bowls to create hollow beads, ring bowls and more with polymer clay