Silkscreen Stencil KaleidoFlowers pattern crafting for polymer clay + mixed media
A set of 3 coordinating long kaleidoscope patterns. Perhaps for bracelets, earrings, journal covers, anything where you want to have a long piece of pattern.
- 7.5 inches long with 1.5 inches of each design
- Our screens are fine 100 mesh for extra detail
- these screens create the most CRISP image with any acrylic paint because of the unique process we use to make them- unlike any other polymer clay silkscreen sold on the market
- made from strong and durable fabric that will last a long time with proper care
- crafting silkscreen tool to create your own patterned art
- If you are interested in knowing which patterns these came from, they are sections of PodFlower, HexFlower, and Lacey Vines full silkscreens
These designs are a dream come true not only for us but also for you! It's been a dream of ours to create our own line of silkscreens and stamps and we have finally done it. We have worked with silkscreens for years and know what works best so we designed ours to give you infinite possibilities and success every time.
WATERMARKS not present on actual screen design.
Use to create jewelry, magnets, tiles, buttons and more! Especially great for domed lentil beads using circle cutters and a metal palette.
Silkscreens are a long-lasting tool when cared for properly. Care instructions come with every silkscreen. ***Please do NOT use a metal scraper with your screen, only use plastic or rubber squeegee. ***
We Also Recommend
Silkscreen Stencil Blooming Buds pattern crafting, polymer clay + mixed media
Silkscreen Stencil Pod Flowers for Polymer Clay and Mixed Media Details and Border
Silkscreen Stencil Tiptoe Through the Tulips Mandala for Polymer Clay and Mixed Media
Silkscreen Stencil Square Party pattern crafting, polymer clay + mixed media ZIA