Fun southwest inspired words and borders. Perfect for polymer clay, art jewelry, home-decor, and mixed-media. Also work on gel printing plates, and you also can etch glass with CreateAlong silkscreens. Orange silk screens by Create Along are made from a durable fabric and are unlike any other crafting silkscreens on the market. Our screens are fine 100 mesh for extra detail and work well with acrylic paint, pigment powders, most mica powders, and some inks.
- 6 1/2 x 4.25 inches in size
- Our screens are fine 100 mesh for extra detail
- these screens create the most CRISP image with any acrylic paint because of the unique process we use to make them - unlike any other polymer clay silkscreen sold on the market
- made from strong and durable fabric that will last a long time with proper care
- crafting silkscreen tool to create your own patterned art
***Please do NOT use a metal scraper with your screen, only use plastic or rubber squeegee. ***
These designs are a dream come true not only for us but also for you! It's been a dream of ours to create our own line of silkscreens and stamps and we have finally done it. We have worked with silkscreens for years and know what works best so we designed ours to give you infinite possibilities and success every time.
WATERMARKS not present on actual screen design.
Use to create jewelry, magnets, tiles, buttons and more! Especially great for domed lentil beads using circle cutters and a metal palette.
Silkscreens are a long-lasting tool when cared for properly. Care instructions come with every silkscreen. *
Earrings by Liz Hinckley Stefano