Eyes are on you with this Eye of the Beholder silk screen.This highly detailed silkscreen pattern is the perfect size for our cutters and a great size for making jewelry or small items.
- Our screens are fine 110 mesh for extra detail
- these screens create the most CRISP image with any acrylic paint because of the unique process we use to make them- unlike any other polymer clay silkscreen sold on the market
- made from strong and durable fabric that will last a long time with proper care
- crafting silkscreen tool to create your own patterned art
- 5.5 x 3 inches
- ***Please do NOT use a metal scraper with your screen, only use plastic or rubber squeegee. ***
These designs are a dream come true not only for us but also for you! It's been a dream of ours to create our own line of silkscreens and stamps and we have finally done it. We have worked with silkscreens for years and know what works best so we designed ours to give you infinite possibilities and success every time.
WATERMARKS not present on actual screen design.
Use to create jewelry, magnets, tiles, buttons and more! Especially great for domed lentil beads using circle cutters and a metal palette.
Silkscreens are a long-lasting tool when cared for properly. Care instructions come with every silkscreen.