***THIS IS A DIGITAL PRODUCT***
Tis the season for all things romance. The theme for the February issue is Hearts Afire - Love/Passion/Hearts. Hearts, flowers, passion & romance... the beautiful projects in this issue will surely make your heart overflow with creative ideas.
Our cover artist, Tejae Floyde, I fondly call the Queen of Hearts. She shares her story and a
lovely tutorial. Her beautiful pieces are always something special. ART
Our gallery is full of heart-warming projects in a wide variety of styles. So many ideas... which one catches your eye?
- Playful Work - Tejae Floyde
- Transferring Your Love - Tejae Floyde
- The Polymer Chef - Petals Under Glass - Suzanne Ivester
- Behind These Eyes - Passion & Flowers - Cindi McGee
- Lacy Valentine Hearts - Klio Tsaliki
- Vintage Rose Pendant - Sandy Huntress
- Fast & Festive Multi-Use Hearts - Panarili
- Heart on My Sleeve Initiative - Laura Mead
- Love First, Be Kind Heart Pins - Laura Mead
***You will receive a download that you can use over and over again.***