Learn to make the most simple quick canes and use them for surface patterns. Then create cute and easy cat shapes and turn them into beads and sculpture!
Learn about other fun surface decorations you can use with your polymer clay after baking, too.
Kira McCoy designs products and wrangles the website at CreateAlong.com. She's been a polymer clay artist and teacher for over 25 years and lives in North Florida. Find her online at CreateAlong.com and PolymerClayTV.com.
- Premo Clay: Ecru, Gold, Cadmium Yellow, Cadmium Red, Orange.
- Ranger Liquid Pearls paints
- Tulip Fabric Paints- Glossy
- Swarovski Flatback 22 SS red crystals
- Krystal Katana- crystal setting wax stick
- Tiny Eye Screws
- Rubber tipped sculpting tools for shaping the ears
- Glass beads, and jewelry bits including 26 g wire, jump rings, and Sari Ribbon to create the necklace
- Amaco bead pins and a sock knitting needle